Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Memories

So I did some quick edits of past photographs, some couples and families, ones that I love and think encompass the idea behind "Valentine's Day." 

Hopefully you've had a love filled day making memories with the meaningful people in your life.
I'm still booking Valentine's Day couple's sessions, check out the info here, I'll be in Vancouver this weekend. Then the last weekend I'll be in the Canby/Salem area on Saturday and Vancouver on Sunday.

I know V-Day isn't the easiest for some, today definitely hasn't been a stellar day for myself, but a friend posted this on Facebook and I think it's worthy of being said again: "To all those that are really struggling this holiday due to relationships or even death, just know that God's love isn't seasonal."  So if that's you may you be comforted by God today and know that tomorrow's another day.

But to those of you who have had a fabulous day, I'm glad, because Valentine's day really should be a happy day if there ever is one in a year. I can't wait to start doing more couple sessions, they're beginning to become some of my favorite shoots. And remember, you don't have to be engaged or married to get some fun couple portraits!

From a maternity shoot last year.

A little bit of fun from a family session this winter.

Hannah & Kyle's engagement session.


A re-post of my Valentine.

Cousin love at a family vacation.


From a family session.

A candid photo on a hike to the Ilwaco lighthouse.

My parents- eww (;

Amazed what my 50 mm can do on it's own- I love the texture.

From a beach walk last summer.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment