Sunday, January 30, 2011

{Hannah & Kyle: Engaged}

Today I ventured to Canby Oregon to assist on an engagement shoot for my best friend's brother. Kyle and Hannah were such a fun couple and I was so blessed to work with them. This was my first "official" engagement shoot and it turned out wonderfully! It was awesome to work with such a willing couple. It was a little muddy but the weather was beautiful. God was definitely looking down on us today.

I'm excited to start working with more couples in the future! Since this is my first engagement post, I'll put several up so you can get a taste of my style. Enjoy!

The beautiful couple! Hannah & Kyle.



My helper & other photographer, Krista.











Just havin' fun and laughin'



























The boards were a little thin and the water high but we risked it non-the-less! 







A nice silhouette to end the day!

1 comment:

  1. You do beautiful work!! These pictures are truly lovely. Congrats Kyle and Hannah!! Have a great time as you count down the days until May!!

    ReplyDelete