Sunday, February 27, 2011

{Irina & Joel: Engagement}

I had the privilege of working with Irina and Joel today. Although it was chilly, really chilly, we had a wonderful time! From the back walls of Newberg to a beautiful orchard, we braved the weather and finished within the hour. We had originally planned for a shoot back in November but I ended up in the hospital, and Joel was in Indiana, so we postponed... until now! 
It was great to finally meet the two, and they were such a willing and joyful couple to work with. And thank you to Sierra who was my assistant today! 
Every time I finish editing, I think to myself- I love my job. This summer is going to be amazing. 
Start spreading the word- I'm working full time in Vancouver with photography this summer!




































Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment